The perfect side dish for the holidays or any time, these garlic butter carrots are full of flavor! Garlic roasted carrots go well with everything!
- 1 1/2 lbs carrots, peeled
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 5–6 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and set aside a rimmed baking sheet. Slice the carrots into 1/2″ diagonal chunks.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt the butter completely before adding the minced garlic and cooking for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously. Add the sliced carrots and stir to combine, cooking for 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Empty the entire contents of the pan on to the rimmed baking sheet in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the sheet in the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until the carrots are fork tender. Serve immediately!
Leftover carrots can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge, for 3-4 days. Reheat the carrots in the microwave or in a pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Category: side dishes
- Method: oven roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: garlic butter carrots // garlic roasted carrots // garlic butter roasted carrots