One of the easiest sheet pan dinners you’ll find! This crispy sheet pan gnocchi combines sweet mini bell peppers, cherry tomatoes and potato gnocchi!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups mixed baby bell peppers*, cut lengthwise
- 1 lb fresh or frozen potato gnocchi
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- optional: parmesan cheese, basil for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes, bell peppers and gnocchi with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread the ingredients out in an even layer on the sheet pan. Pop it in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the tomatoes start to blister, and the peppers pierce easily with a fork. Shake the pan halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle parmesan and fresh basil over, if desired. Serve immediately!
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, in an airtight container, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
*You can also use 2 cups of chopped regular-sized bell peppers
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: easiest sheet pan meals