A quick and easy dinner that’s romantic enough for date night or a special night in. Celebrate with this creamy spinach gnocchi and pan seared lemon pepper sole! Ready in under 30 minutes!
Pan Sear Lemon Pepper Sole
- 1 box High Liner Pan Sear Lemon Pepper Sole
Creamy Spinach Gnocchi
- 1 lb potato gnocchi
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 F and set a large baking tray aside.
- Once preheated, place 4 frozen sole fillets on the baking tray, and cook for 18-20 minutes, flipping halfway. For added crispiness, broil on HIGH for 1-2 minutes.
- While the sole is cooking, bring a medium saucepan filled with water to a boil over medium-high heat. When boiling, add the gnocchi and cook for 3-5 minutes or until it begins floating to the top. Drain the gnocchi and set aside.
- In a large saucepan on the stove, melt the butter, then add the minced garlic, cooking for a minute or two. Add the flour and whisk for 1 minute. Slowly pour in the milk, whisking continuously until the sauce has thickened. Add the chopped spinach and cook for another minute. Remove the pan from heat and add the parmesan cheese, allowing it to melt. Add the gnocchi and stir to combine.
- Add the gnocchi to a plate followed by a cooked piece of fish. Finish off the dish with a sprinkle of pepper. Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: creamy spinach gnocchi // gnocchi cream sauce