You’ll never buy dip from the store again once you make this easy, homemade, mayo-free version! Give it a try and you might just be shocked to see how many veggies get eaten with this dip around!
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream*
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped (or 1 tbsp dried)
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup buttermilk, to thin (optional)*
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, heavy cream and lemon juice. Add the remaining ingredients, except the buttermilk (see notes). Serve immediately!
Leftovers will keep in the fridge, in an airtight container for 5-7 days
- I use 14% sour cream. You could definitely use 5%, but I wouldn’t use fat free. It will be way too watery!
- Leave the buttermilk out unless you plan on using the dip as a dressing.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: dressings
- Method: whisk
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: creamy ranch dip // best ranch dipping sauce // best ever ranch dressing