A light and crunchy almond flavored granola mixed with dried cherries and yogurt covered raisins. Ready in an hour!
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup agave syrup, or honey
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together the oats, almonds, pepitas and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil with the agave syrup. Whisk in the almond and vanilla extract.
- Pour the syrup mixture over the dry ingredients, and using a spatula, ensure the oats are fully coated. Evenly spread the granola onto the baking sheet and bake for 45-50 minutes. Remove the granola from the oven every 15-20 minutes and stir before placing back in the oven.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes before mixing in the dried cherries and yogurt-covered raisins.
- Once fully cooled, store in an airtight container.
Granola will keep for up to 1 month (or more) in an airtight container at room temperature.