Made with a zesty, creamy dressing, this cashew dill cucumber salad is crunchy, flavorful and perfect as a main or side! This salad will be your new favorite summer dish!
- 6–7 mini cucumbers, sliced into 1/2” rounds*
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashews
- 2–3 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 lime (~1 tablespoon juice)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a medium-sized salad bowl, add the sliced cucumbers, along with the cashews and chopped dill.
- In another small dish, whisk together the mayo, lime juice, honey, pepper and salt. Taste and adjust any of the flavors if you want anything in particular to stand out, such as the salt or pepper. Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.**
Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for 2-3 days in the fridge.
*If you don’t have mini cucumbers you can use a regular English cucumber and just slice it in half lengthwise before slicing it into 1/2″ pieces.
**Consider adding the cashews right before serving if you won’t be serving the salad in the next couple of hours.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: salads
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: dill cucumber salad // cashew cucumber salad