Wondering what to do with leftover wonton wrappers? Make these buffalo shrimp wonton cups! They’re a little spicy and a lot satisfying!
- 1 box High Liner Oven Crunch Buffalo Shrimp
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup purple cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1–2 Romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray a 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray. Line each muffin tin with 2 wonton wrappers, creating a “star” shape with the wrappers. Dip a pastry brush in the olive oil and lightly coat the wrappers. Place the muffin tin into the oven and bake the wrappers for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned and toasty. Let the cups cool for a few minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425 F and place the buffalo shrimp in an even layer on a baking sheet. Once preheated, bake the shrimp for 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through.
- In a small mixing bowl, add both cabbages, the shredded carrot and the Romaine lettuce. Toss together. Place about 2-3 tablespoons of the salad mixture in each wonton wrapper.
- Once the buffalo shrimp is thoroughly cooked, top each wonton salad cup with 2-3 shrimp, and drizzle each cup with 1-2 teaspoons of ranch sauce. Enjoy immediately!
Appetizers are best served fresh, but you can eat them cold and they’re still delicious! Leftovers will keep in the fridge for 1-2 days, in an airtight container.
- Category: appetizers
- Method: oven bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: wonton cups // shrimp cups appetizer