The most refreshing Moscow Mule you’ll have this summer! Tart blackberries and mint combined with smooth vodka, spicy ginger beer and fresh lime juice, all served up in a cold copper mug. Cheers!
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries*
- 1 small lime (~2 tbsp lime juice)
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 oz Russian Standard vodka
- 3 cups ginger beer
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the blackberries, lime juice and mint leaves and muddle together. If you don’t have a cocktail muddler, use the back of a spoon. Add the vodka and stir. Strain the mixture evenly between 2 chilled copper mugs and add the ginger beer (1.5 cups each). Top with ice and garnish with mint leaves, lime wedges and/or a few fresh blackberries. Serve immediately!
- You could also use frozen blackberries that have been thawed.
Keywords: Moscow mule recipe with mint // blackberry cocktail // blackberry alcoholic drinks