Two ingredient pancakes ready in three simple steps. The perfect breakfast for you and your kiddos on a busy morning!
- 1 large banana, the riper the better
- 2 large eggs
- In a large bowl, mash the banana until smooth. Add the eggs and whisk together with the banana, until no large lumps remain.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, melt a small pat of butter. Pour a small amount of the “batter” into the pan, about 1/4 cup. Fry for 4-5 minutes or until firm, and in one swoop, flip the pancake and fry for another minute.
- Remove from heat, and after adding another small pat of butter, continue to cook the rest of the pancakes.
- Serve as is, or top the pancakes with syrup, granola, yogurt, or fresh fruit.
Leftover pancakes will keep in the fridge to enjoy the next day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: two ingredient pancakes // two ingredient banana pancakes // banana egg pancakes