These white chocolate Oreo balls couldn’t be easier! All you need is a few ingredients for this easy Oreo dessert. You’ll love these 3 ingredient Oreo truffles!
- 1 package Oreo cookies (36 cookies)
- 8 oz block full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz white chocolate, chopped*
- optional: crushed candy canes, sprinkles, nuts, additional chocolate, etc for decorating
- Place the Oreo cookies (filling and all) in a food processor and blitz until small crumbs are formed. If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a large Ziploc bag and a rolling pin to crush them. Once the cookies are crushed, add the cream cheese, in pieces, to the food processor, and pulse lightly until combined, OR stir in the cream cheese by hand using a wooden spoon. Once the mixture is thoroughly combined, place it into the fridge for an hour to firm up. Do not try to roll the truffles right away or you’ll end up with a hot mess!
- Using a small cookie scoop, form small, even-sized balls out of the mixture, placing them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Freeze the balls on the cookie tray for 1 hour. Prior to removing the balls from the freezer, melt the white chocolate in either a double boiler, or in a microwave-safe bowl, heating it in 30 second increments and stirring after each interval until shiny and smooth.
- Using a fork or a chocolate dipping fork, dunk the truffles in the melted chocolate, shaking off excess chocolate and returning them to the baking sheet. Garnish with sprinkles or crushed candy canes immediately before the chocolate sets.. If drizzling with additional chocolate, wait until the truffle has hardened before drizzling. Serve immediately!
The truffles will be fine at room temperature for a few hours, after which they should be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
*You can also use dark chocolate if you’d prefer this to white chocolate
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: desserts
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: 3 ingredient oreo truffles // easy Oreo dessert // white chocolate Oreo balls