If you’re sticking to a low carb diet, you’ll love how simple this 3 ingredient almond flour bread is! This bread is perfect with sweet or savoury toppings and toasts up nicely!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 F and line a 1/8th pan with parchment paper.* In a large mixing bowl, sift together the almond flour with the baking powder. Whisk thoroughly.
- In another bowl, add the eggs and whisk vigorously until the eggs start to slightly foam up. Add the eggs into the dry mixture and use a spatula to fold everything together until no dry streaks remain.
- Empty the mixture on to the prepared baking sheet and use a spatula to smooth it out as best as you can. Take another piece of parchment paper, spray it with non-stick spray, then use the sprayed side to place on top of the almond flour mixture. You can use your hands to press and smooth everything down evenly into the pan, before removing the top layer of parchment.
- Bake the bread in the oven for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean and the edges are slightly browned. Remove the bread from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, before grabbing the edges of the parchment paper and sliding the bread out on to a cutting board. Use a large knife to cut the bread into 6 equal slices.
- Once the bread has cooled enough to handle you can go ahead and slather it with whatever you’d like, or you can make a sandwich with it! You can even pop the bread in the toaster to crisp it up for a few minutes.
Leftover bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2-3 days for optimal freshness.
*See notes in blog post regarding pan sizes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: bread
- Method: oven bake
Keywords: 3 ingredient almond flour bread // almond flour bread