The easiest, healthiest, coolest treat you’ll make this summer! This 2 ingredient sorbet whips up in no time at all and contains no added sugar!
- 2 cups frozen fruit (any)
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- optional: squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Add the frozen fruit and sweetener (and lemon juice, if using) to a high-powered blender or food processor, and begin pulsing the mixture to break it up, before running the processor on low for 1 minute. If things do not seem to be moving much, add a tablespoon or two of water and run the processor again. Once things start blending up smoothly, turn the processor to medium-high and run for a minute or two, stopping every so often to scrape down the sides with a spatula. After a few minutes, everything should be smooth and creamy like ice cream. Serve immediately, or pour into a freezer-safe container and place in the freezer for 3-4 hours before serving.
If freezing the sorbet longer than 4 hours, you may need to let it sit out at room temperature for a few minutes before scooping and serving. Sorbet will keep for up to 1 week in the freezer, or longer.
- We like using raspberry, strawberry or a combination of strawberry and banana, but you can try this method with frozen mango, pineapple, blueberry cherry, etc.
- Category: ice cream
- Method: no churn
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: 2 ingredient sorbet // raspberry sorbet // sugar free raspberry sorbet