1. How yummy do these mini raspberry cheesecakes look? I made them for my father-in-law for Father’s Day. I followed this super easy recipe from tutti-dolci. It’s really a must try!
2. I’m posting this from Portugal. PORTUGAL!! We got here early today….I hope to have lots of photos for you this week!!
3. Really loud motorbikes. You know when you’re chatting outside and one of these idiots drives by and you all have to stop talking while he does his thing because it’s SO LOUD!? Gah!!
4. When the automatic door doesn’t open….and you have to awkwardly push it open, but it’s super heavy and it’s embarrassing how much you’re struggling to get into the store.
5. My beautiful peonies. I wish they would last all summer long!!
6. Ordering kids’ meals at a restaurant and the food comes out PIPING hot. This grabby, on-the-verge-of-freaking-out child is screaming for their food, and it finally arrives, and you spend the next 10 minutes blowing on it to cool it down.
7. My FAVORITE sunscreen for the face. I’ve been using it every day since January. I hated wearing sunscreen daily because it made me so pasty but this stuff is slightly tinted. It’s awesome. Well worth the money!
8. My favorite way to eat a bag of chips is to eat the small, crushed up ones at the bottom of the bag. I know, it’s a weird quirk.
9. Sitting on hold for-EVER and then getting disconnected. Is there really anything more frustrating!?
10. A sandbox seemed like a great idea. The kids love it. What’s the problem? The SAND. Everywhere. I’m pretty sure I’ll never get it all out of my house.